Failed on Snow Leopard...

bash -c 'mkdir -p output/{debug,release,test}/{FCollada/{FCDocument,FMath,FUtils,FColladaTest/{FCTestAssetManagement,FCTestExportImport,FCTestXRef}},FColladaPlugins/FArchiveXML}'

cp output/libFColladaSD.a ../lib/libFColladaSD.a

cp output/libFColladaSR.a ../lib/libFColladaSR.a

cat: ../../dist/Darwin_DBG.OBJ/nspr/Version: No such file or directory

cd editline; make -f Makefile.ref all

make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

cd fdlibm; make -f Makefile.ref all

make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.

make -f Makefile.ref Darwin_DBG.OBJ/libjs.a Darwin_DBG.OBJ/libjs.so Darwin_DBG.OBJ/js Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsautocfg.h Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jscpucfg Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jscpucfg.o Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsmathtemp.o

cat: ../../dist/Darwin_DBG.OBJ/nspr/Version: No such file or directory

make[1]: Circular jscpucfg.h <- Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsautocfg.h dependency dropped.

make[1]: Circular Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsautocfg.h <- Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsautocfg.h dependency dropped.

cc -o Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsprf.o -c -I/opt/local/include/nspr -fno-common -Wall -Wno-format -g -DXP_UNIX -DSVR4 -DSYSV -D_BSD_SOURCE -DPOSIX_SOURCE -DDARWIN -DX86_LINUX -DDEBUG -DDEBUG_caseyr -DJS_THREADSAFE -DEDITLINE -I../../dist/Darwin_DBG.OBJ/include -IDarwin_DBG.OBJ -Wall -Wno-format -g -DXP_UNIX -DSVR4 -DSYSV -D_BSD_SOURCE -DPOSIX_SOURCE -DDARWIN -DX86_LINUX -DDEBUG -DDEBUG_caseyr -DJS_THREADSAFE -DEDITLINE -I../../dist/Darwin_DBG.OBJ/include -IDarwin_DBG.OBJ jsprf.c

jsprf.c: In function ‘BuildArgArray’:

jsprf.c:644: error: incompatible types in assignment

make[1]: *** [Darwin_DBG.OBJ/jsprf.o] Error 1

make: *** [all] Error 2

/libjs.a out of date, copying from /Users/caseyr/trunk/libraries/spidermonkey/src/dist/lib/libjs.a

cp: /Users/caseyr/trunk/libraries/spidermonkey/src/dist/lib/libjs.a: No such file or directory

../include/js/jsautocfg.h out of date, copying from /Users/caseyr/trunk/libraries/spidermonkey/src/dist/include/jsautocfg.h

cp: /Users/caseyr/trunk/libraries/spidermonkey/src/dist/include/jsautocfg.h: No such file or directory

ERROR: SpiderMonkey build failed

I'm quite confused...I found another topic about this but didn't quite understand...mind telling me exactly what is wrong and how to fix it. Thanks :-)

Oh and the game looks amazing so far!

~Casee

Edited by caseeaero

Hmm, I'm afraid I can't help you. But I suggest some patience ;) After all is Snow Leopard even out yet? I mean some things can be missing due to that. And in any case you might have to wait for an answer as Mac is the OS that things are the least tested on so far due to Windows and Linux being used by more developers.

Hmm, I'm afraid I can't help you. But I suggest some patience :P After all is Snow Leopard even out yet? I mean some things can be missing due to that. And in any case you might have to wait for an answer as Mac is the OS that things are the least tested on so far due to Windows and Linux being used by more developers.

I'd disagree as more people use Mac than Linux; but Snow Leopard's been out for over a week. ;)

Thanks for the advice; I'm about to install Windows in Bootcamp and just install from there.

Erik is right, we haven't had many developers working under OS X. Not sure if these problems are due to Snow Leopard; have you checked previous OS X threads here?

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12591 mentions NSPR and a variable that may need to be set (unfortunately this hasn't made it into the build instructions)

See also http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12607 with further workarounds that may be applicable.