functions_sim_player.js

gui/test/functions_sim_player.js(114): TypeError: resourceObject has no properties
ERROR: JavaScript Error (gui/test/functions_sim_player.js, line 114): TypeError: resourceObject has no properties
gui/test/functions_sim_player.js(114): TypeError: resourceObject has no properties
ERROR: JavaScript Error (gui/test/functions_sim_player.js, line 114): TypeError: resourceObject has no properties

---- Lots of repeats.

First-chance exception at 0x006cab41 in pyrogenesis_dbg.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000009c.
Unhandled exception at 0x006cab41 in pyrogenesis_dbg.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000009c.
The program '[3228] pyrogenesis_dbg.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

The sim player error repeated MANY times.

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.p...ic=12424&st=20#

Had this problem also.

D:\0ad\binaries\logs

Nothing in there applicable.

Also building a market doesnt crash me right away.

The sim player error repeated MANY times.

hm, I don't think we've seen that before. What are the steps to reproduce this problem? (What map? Was it triggered by giving the order to chop wood / work a farm etc.)

D:\0ad\binaries\logs

Nothing in there applicable.

I've just added a readme.txt there that explains that log files are only created at this location if you launch with -writableRoot. The log files should be located in %appdata%/0ad/logs.

hm, do you mean build issues? That thread is mostly Linux-specific, I can't see what problem you are referring to.

hm, I don't think we've seen that before. What are the steps to reproduce this problem? (What map? Was it triggered by giving the order to chop wood / work a farm etc.)

Building units in the barracks I do believe is what generates the problems.

I've just added a readme.txt there that explains that log files are only created at this location if you launch with -writableRoot. The log files should be located in %appdata%/0ad/logs.

Ohhhhhh Yesturday I read %appdata% and I'm like... wait that folder into in there anywhere.

I've got the crashdump now.

Where would you like me to put it?

hm, do you mean build issues? That thread is mostly Linux-specific, I can't see what problem you are referring to.

I was saying that he had the same problem/error as me.

I was saying that he had the same problem/error as me.

Dude, that thread contains at least a half-dozen separate problems. You mean post#32 (the same "resourceObject has no properties" warning), right?

Building units in the barracks I do believe is what generates the problems.

Ah. To be more specific, building a single Hippikon (cav sword) is enough to trigger the problem.

That also points us at the problem: the hele_cavalry_swordsman_b.xml file was structured incorrectly (build time was a child of Resources, which means the time object was being treated as a resourceObject). Fixed.

I've got the crashdump now. Where would you like me to put it?

It'd be best to attach it to a trac ticket, so that it's more easily found and cross-referenced. However, you can also attach the file to a forum post.

wait that folder into in there anywhere

hrm?

Dude, that thread contains at least a half-dozen separate problems. You mean post#32 (the same "resourceObject has no properties" warning), right?

Ya. My link pointed to #32 ;)

Ah. To be more specific, building a single Hippikon (cav sword) is enough to trigger the problem.

That also points us at the problem: the hele_cavalry_swordsman_b.xml file was structured incorrectly (build time was a child of Resources, which means the time object was being treated as a resourceObject). Fixed.

Sweet.

wait that folder into in there anywhere

hrm?

Ignore my dribble lol.