Error compiling (the last step)

I got a error compiling in the last step (I guess), when I run "make -j1". The error is the following:

==== Building AtlasScript ====
ScriptInterface.cpp
../../../source/tools/atlas/AtlasScript/ScriptInterface.cpp: In static member function ‘static bool<unnamed>::FromJSVal<wxString>::Convert(JSContext*, jsval, wxString&)’:
../../../source/tools/atlas/AtlasScript/ScriptInterface.cpp:185: error: no matching function for call to ‘wxString::wxString(const char*, wxMBConvUTF16, unsigned int)’
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:1160: note: candidates are: wxString::wxString(const void*, const void*)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:1157: note: wxString::wxString(const wxString&, size_t, size_t)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:671: note: wxString::wxString(const wxWCharBuffer&)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:669: note: wxString::wxString(const char*, wxMBConv&, size_t)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:663: note: wxString::wxString(const wxStdString&)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:653: note: wxString::wxString(const wxChar*, wxMBConv&, size_t)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:651: note: wxString::wxString(const wxChar*, size_t)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:649: note: wxString::wxString(const wxChar*)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:645: note: wxString::wxString(size_t, wxChar)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:643: note: wxString::wxString(wxChar, size_t)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:641: note: wxString::wxString(const wxString&)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:640: note: wxString::wxString(const wxStringBase&)
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:638: note: wxString::wxString()
/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h:633: note: wxString::wxString(int)
make[1]: *** [obj/AtlasScript_Debug/ScriptInterface.o] Error 1
make: *** [AtlasScript] Error 2

Like you can see, I have installed the wx library.

Why are you calling to the function "wxString(const char*, wxMBConvUTF16, unsigned int)"? if this prototipe does not exists in the wxString class.

What's wrong? :)

Edited by ninio

/usr/include/wx-2.6/wx/string.h
It looks like you're using wxWidgets 2.6 - the code is likely to work better with wx 2.8 instead.

If you run these commands:

wx-config --unicode=yes --cxxflags

wx-config --unicode=yes --cxxflags --version=2.8

what output do you get? Also, what Linux distribution are you using?

Regardless of this, I've also committed a change which might possibly make the code compile better (but probably won't); but using wx 2.8 would be best.