In-game Taunts

Mythos_Ruler

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"We'll do this the old navy way; first guy to die - looses!" Lloyd Bridges - Hot Shots! Part Deux

"Die for glory"

"We're the knights of the round table, we dance wen're we're able, we do routines and chorus scenes..."

"I'll remember your ip." In the voice of a gang member (you know what I mean) When they tell a cop they've got their badge #

i think it'd be cool to have some references to the forum life... like blizzard game has references to other blizzard games. for example:

the dark alcolyte in wc3 says

"my life for hire.. i mean nazul!"

reference to the "my life for hire" from starcraft, which i think is the marine?

The life for hire is not marine, its either firebat or a protoss unit. I cant rmemb er

(To an ally) Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

If it ain't broke, we'll break it.

Your mama is so fat, when she sings, its over.

There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

lol (y)

(To an ally) Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

If it ain't broke, we'll break it.

There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

lol (y)

haha i love the first one!!!!!

and the last one! they are both great if u ask me!

QUOTE(Cassador_Chris @ Sep 30 2007, 11:13 PM) *

Let's not use anything that could be taken as an insult. That just ruins everybody's fun. (y)

Lets not use jokes or insults that are over-used and poor in quality anyway. In addition I am using the term "insult" and "joke" to describe said "insult" in it's loosest possible form.

• 4 months later...

okay i dont know if your still looking for tuants but i think that some of these are a must have :

1: Dude wheres my car empire

2: veni vidi vici!

3: *parking lot loud speaker voice* Will the owner of the lame as$ army plz move it off my lands its starting to stink (lol )

4: I shall rule the w... HAY LOOK A PENNY!

5: 30 mintues or your death is free.

6: ..hmm.. thats funny theres destroyed builds here...must of been that pour little civ... what were they called... oh yea thats right the CELTS!

7: FORRRR ALAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *click* ...what the...*boom* ( i dont mean to hurt anyone with that its from a jeff dunham show )

8: to kill you now or latter that is the question

9: ...um...uh...that was...my raiding party yes my raidng party thats how you destroy it so fast....

10: was that your city? bad eles what did i tell you about walking over other peoples citys! hes a treat.

11: i came i saw i ran away

( good for when a attack goes wrong)

eh just some ideas agian i dont know if your still looking for tuants

• 4 weeks later...

I can not believe no one added this:

"LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!"

:)

"You fail. With a PH."

"Ugh, what was that stuff I just stepped in? Oh, my, it seemed to be your entire economic infrastructure... sorry!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...