Why is this subforum hidden?

GONdorman

Why is it hidden to guests?? I´ve seen that in some threads, Abadu and/or belisarivs comment that they find the lack of interest in this project a bit discouraging. THe thing is, if this forum wasnt hidden to guests, perhaps more people would know this subforum exists (I got aware of the existance of this subforum just today, and stated reading some stuff)

What do you say?

Me neither ;) I can't see any reason for this, so unless someone has got any objections I suggest that they are made viewable/readable for guests. The only reason I'm hesitating is if there was a reason for this in the first place.

In any case I wouldn't place too much hope in getting more interest if the forum is made readable for guests, one needs to register to post in any case. But sure, it's worth trying unless there's some reason not to (y)

Yeah, but there are perhaps a lot of people like me, registered and all, who just dont know about the existance of this subforum, because they log in to post in the general discussion forum, or in the game modification forum.

I seriously suggest ye´to reveal thius forum to everyone (y)

• 4 years later...