I R Michel

TheCobra1: Hmm, either I'm not understanding what it is you're hinting at or perhaps I don't want to? ;):crazy:

(Or perhaps I just play stupid to get more information from you, and then I'll devise an intelligent plan to take over the world using dancing bananas? :) <-- Like these :drunk: Truth is I'm a bit tired and while I don't drink alcohol I've been in the company of crazy friends, something which is known to produce strange reactions, so don't take what I say too seriously :) )

Michel: Feel free to apply, but be aware that we are not yet looking for map makers. We are happy that you find our game interesting enough to consider applying though and hope that you'll still be interested when we need map makers. :drunk:

Well what do you guys want to see? I am currently working on a map it might be done in a week. I can't do a ton of work on it tonight because i have a 9 page paper to write.

So here is my link to some of my maps.

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showf...90&f=&st=10&ci=

This was when i attempted to leave AOM. No didn't happen- Make making is like crack to me.

Hell yes i know who Mythos_Ruler is. I put him on my list of sweet map makers i admire. Right next to that one guy who i dont' remember his name any more like Xano or something. Lol.

Mythos

Xano(or whatever)

Cirrow (idk i thought his maps were good, we were good buddies)

FC_Nidhogg

Riemfire

Thats all i can remember for now...