PR department

Me scipii_alemanus got together and were thinking, thinking about how the community here is losing steam and how places like TW center are doing mad/sick/well. Then we (I) thought maybe you should get a group of people to spread the word. official-like. and maybe another part could design sigs, banners and gasp SIGBANNERS ( :) yay :) ).

SUGAR HIGH< SUGAR HIGH< SUGAR HIGH

First, while I'm not familiar with TWC I'm fairly sure there is a big difference, a difference which really affects the amount of activity there related to the activity here: There are games to play and while there is a game in development here that's only enough to draw a small amount of interest. We're of course glad to have you here, and without your interest our work would sure be less inspiring, but we're not really surprised that we don't generate the same buzz as one/several already finished games.

Second, while we can't stop you (and I can't see why we would even if we could) from "getting more aggressive" :) promoting the game and community, I would suggest that you wait a while since we do have some small surprises up the road which will help draw more interest to the game and community...

As for whether we'll set up a "community PR department", I'll leave that for someone else to comment on.

Wow they're heaps good Joe. Hey haven't I seen you on Total War center.

Umm, I am signed up there, but I don't think I've ever posted. :)

Second, while we can't stop you (and I can't see why we would even if we could) from "getting more aggressive" :) promoting the game and community, I would suggest that you wait a while since we do have some small surprises up the road which will help draw more interest to the game and community...

As for whether we'll set up a "community PR department", I'll leave that for someone else to comment on.

Oh, sweet! Suprises! :D Lookin' foreword to it.

I didn't think you would set up a PR Department, but can I still volunteer some banners?

Of course you can make some banners, and as I said before we can't really stop you, nor do I think we would if we could (am I getting repetitive or what :D ) but on the other I'm not sure about our view on you using official 0 A.D. images in your sigs. :) As long as they're used to promote 0 A.D. and you don't claim that you've made them I can't see why we would not "allow you" to do so however. I'm not 100% sure about this though, so if you want to be on the safe side I suggest you ask nicely :)