I has a mod.

Hey WFG,

I'd like to say that you guys inspired me to start a mod - so I have. It's a total conversion of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade into Resident Evil 4. OK, I know it has nothing to do with LotR or history, but who doesn't like a few zombies to go with their hoplites?

I'm working as a coder, and I've already finished the Illuminados and am almost done with the US. We still don't have any models - we only have two modellers; one of them is having some computer problems and the other has a lot of homework. And, since it's a TC, it would be illegal to release it with placeholders. So I guess I'll have to learn to model. Check out our forums here: http://www.takeforum.com/dow2re4/. We have a website as well, but it's just there so we could get on MODDB - we don't actually update it. So thanks again for the inspiration :)

Maybe I could help out as a side mod-job later, but I'm still trying to get my own mod fully playable. So... yeah.

kthxbai

• 2 months later...

Good luck with your mod, hope you get finished and learn the modelling part :)

However, i hate mods that mixed old with new, like swords and guns .. but thats just me, i love the resident evil movies, so if you ever finish it, ill give it a try :D

gl :)