What's the most dangerous situation you encountered?

• 2 weeks later...

I ran for my life!!!! Record timing too. :) Actually, just tonight I was almost attacked by two dogs! It was creepy! I thought they were going to bite me because the white dog had his entire mouth around my leg and started like not really nibbling but I guess you would say sucking. I ran for my life though!!!! It happened only a block away from our house which is a good thing. Not too far to run! Anyway, I don't think that is the scariest thing that's ever happened to me but it scared me pretty badly!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'v been in a few, one was when I was screwing around with a nail gun, I thought for it to shoot you had to push the tip and unlock it before shooting like most do, turns out this one didnt. I was playing around with it aiming it at stuff, then I aimed at my face and was about to shoot but then for some reason I just aimed at the wall instead and pulled the trigger, boy was I surprised when a nail hit the wall like that, it couldda been in my face!

That's why we try to keep guns away from Canadians, I guess. :shrug:

It's hard to remember a time when I was terrified, though one time I completely ran a red light (two streets close together, looking at the wrong sign at night) and drove through downtown traffic, barely missing about three cars in rapid sucession. I just took several deep breaths to calm myself, but the girl I was with decided it'd be good to hit me in the arm repeatedly for it, which served to freak me out a little more.