Mod Announcment - Colonial A.D. : Conquer the World...again

Tathar

true, but they arn't very effective for general fighting. Halberds and cavalry and such became HIGHLY specialized troops. However, if you start in the 1500s, there's a possibility of them being effective as muskets were of very poor quality and blew up in ur face more often than naught.

Anyways, is this mod still alive?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would really love it if it was still alive . i love history and the reneassiance and colonial age is my fav , and btw war is never simple.

Im loving the 0 AD project about ancient civs and i think that this is the best mod that could follow ( if its not really possible having a mideviel era in between )

Colonial/exploring period the most if not the most fascinating period in human history and it will remain so until humanity will begin exploring other planets, and there is long time waiting for that still , and even when/if that happenes than the colonial and exploration age of colombus , cortes , vasco de gama , cook etc .. will still be up there in second place in the list of periiods that changed deeply the way we look at the world around us.

Edited by Hospitaller

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...