Mod Announcement - For Honour and Glory

Belisarivs

Collada for models and dds for textures is correct. Some knowledge of Javascript and XML will be useful when doing the actual modding so if you've got some spare time now that's an area I can recommend looking a bit into. (Though for basic modding it will not be required that you know Javascript/XML as there are GUIs for editing most things, but it won't hurt to have that knowledge if you plan to do more than simple units etc.)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about this project ? im following the progress of the main 0 AD project carried on by devs but i registered in the forums to be able to talk with you guys who have the great idea of modding the game into different periods.

I would really love to see 0 AD modded into colonial age but i would like it also in the medivial ages.

I posted here to make u know there are people out there who like your ideas but not always can register or care to make their toughts known.

• 2 years later...