Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'petrabot'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome
    • Announcements / News
    • Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
    • Help & Feedback
  • 0 A.D.
    • General Discussion
    • Gameplay Discussion
    • Game Development & Technical Discussion
    • Art Development
    • Game Modification
    • Project Governance
    • Testing

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


First Name


Last Name


Skype ID

Found 3 results

  1. Hi, I'd like to modify Petra bot to make the first AI house to be built within Civic Center range. I think the code to manage it is in this part in queueplanBuilding, but it seems to have no impact on the game. Here's the code: if (template.hasClass("House") && !alreadyHasHouses) { // try to get some space to place several houses first bestTile = placement.findBestTile(3*radius, obstructions); if (!bestTile.val) bestTile = undefined; } I tried modifying the radius multiplier to 6, 2, even 0.5 but it seems that they always end up building it outside of CC's
  2. Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post thins, I've developed a modification to the Petrabot to test my masters thesis project, but I am in desperate need of some more people who can test it by tomorrow (Tuesday 31/05/16). I realize this might have been a bit rushed, but If anyone has the time to run through a few matches of the 0 A.D. today and answer a questionnaire I would really appreciate it. Here's a link to download my modded version of 0 A.D and the Petrabot. as well as a questionnaire and a set of testing instructions. Sorry, this bui
  3. Hi, I am currently finishing up a project on implementing some emotions in the Petrabot to test a library I've written in C++. However I have run into a problem regarding the data transfer between the Pyrogenesis C++ layer and the mod javascript layer. I apologize for the amount of code in advance, but I am completely stumped as to where the error might be happening. In short, I am trying to convert data contained in a data wrapper class I've made to transfer data from the library. As far as feedback is concerned the data seems to be sent properly without any hiccups as the Javascript e
×
×
  • Create New...