ROME AT WAR
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
WildFire Games has released quite possibly the largest mod for "Age of Empires II: Age of Kings", featuring the replacement of the Mesoamerican civilisations of the Aztecs and the Mayans with the Romans and Greeks. With over 13,000 downloads and featured on the cover disks of PC Powerplay from Australia and GameStar from Germany. Both are leading gaming magazines. Now you too can build an empire on the backs of your enemies!
March your soldiers up and down the Rhine, across the sands of North Africa, through the Grecian city-states, along Hadrian's Wall, and patrol the shores of the Mediterranean Sea as you subdue all who stand in your path. Can you build an empire to equal Augustus and Caesar? Will your name be immortalised on busts of marble and triumphal arches?
(note: turn off all download accelerators, then right click DOWNLOAD and select "Save Target As".)
- Total Conversion of the Mesoamerican Build Set into a new Mediterranean one.
- Includes a full conversion of the Aztecs to the Romans and the Mayans to the Greeks.
- 5 new units (including the Legionary and the Auxila - a light horseman).
- Tons of new eye candy, including henges, statues, aquaducts, and bath-houses.
- 35 new buildings, including 3 brand new renders.
- Complete sound and graphics interface conversions (including a hexed language.dll).
- Exhaustively playtested by some of the best modders in the AoK scene.