Why do you need to have 10.6 or later for Mac OSX? I really want to play this and maybe donate but my laptop lags really badly and my mac is running on 10.5.8.

Every Intel MAC can be upgraded to 10.6. The major problem to me is that it only supports 64 bit MAC, and the first Core Duo based are 32 bit only (I own that...).

I suspect we'd need a separate build of the game and its dependencies for Leopard, it complicates the build environment, the code would need special handling for the API that changes between Leopard and newer versions -- all of which would increase maintenance going forward, and we'd need someone with a Leopard system to test. It seems much better for now to give priority to whichever version(s) Apple still supports.

Every Intel MAC can be upgraded to 10.6. The major problem to me is that it only supports 64 bit MAC, and the first Core Duo based are 32 bit only (I own that...).

Yes, well, I don't feel like paying £26 pounds for a free game that I can run on my laptop.

post-14523-0-58817900-1335696000_thumb.p

Edited by Flamelasher

What about paying £26 to upgrade your Mac so that it's not running an out-of-support OS with known actively-exploited unfixed security vulnerabilities? :) (e.g. there's no update to fix Flashback on 10.5, only advice to disable Java in all your web browsers.)

I don't think we want to actively refuse to support old OSes just because they're old (I think it's valuable to be widely compatible, especially for an open source game which relies on inclusiveness and community support and which should appeal to people without modern gaming PCs), but in this case it's been hard to get any OS X support at all (due to lack of interest and/or capability) so it makes sense to limit the scope in order to minimise technical difficulties - PPC vs Intel, 32-bit vs 64-bit, Carbon vs Cocoa (in particular the Atlas editor uses wxWidgets which supports only Carbon on 32-bit and only Cocoa on 64-bit, if I remember correctly). Maybe a reasonable approach would be to continue doing 64-bit 10.6+ builds as the primarily supported version, and also distribute a 32-bit Intel 10.5-only non-Atlas build for broader compatibility (with no guarantees it will get continued 'official' support from WFG) if someone is willing to set up and maintain and test the build environment for that?

So I tried a 32-bit 10.5 build on Snow Leopard. I discovered and fixed some cross-compiling bugs in the library build script, so that's good. But Spidermonkey failed, so that's bad :( Here's how I invoked its configure:

../configure --prefix=${INSTALL_DIR} --disable-tests --disable-shared-js --enable-macos-target=10.5 --with-macosx-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk --target=i386-apple-darwin9.0.0 --enable-debug --disable-optimize

producing a bunch of errors in the JIT build. It works fine without the --target flag, though obviously that would produce a 64-bit lib on Snow Leopard. Then I tried with the necessary compiler flags in place of e.g. --with-macosx-sdk:

CFLAGS="-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -arch i386" CPPFLAGS=$CFLAGS LDFLAGS="-Wl,-syslibroot,/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -arch i386" ../configure --prefix=${INSTALL_DIR} --disable-tests --disable-shared-js --enable-debug --disable-optimize

and that caused some different, obviously related build errors. I don't have them in front of me but can post later if anyone's interested. It seems Spidermonkey doesn't like me using all these advanced cross-compiling options :(

Ok, I found the magic flags to make Spidermonkey build in this configuration, based on a comment from a Bugzilla report :blink:

Now my configure commands looks like this:

CC="gcc -arch i386" CXX="g++ -arch i386" AR=ar CROSS_COMPILE=1 ../configure --prefix=${INSTALL_DIR} --disable-tests --disable-shared-js --enable-macos-target=10.5 --with-macosx-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk --target=i386-apple-darwin9.0.0 --enable-debug --disable-optimize

So then I was able to attempt building the game and other than the known OpenAL-GCC bug, the most serious errors are these:

==== Building graphics (release) ====
PatchRData.cpp
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp: In static member function ‘static void CPatchRData::RenderBlends(const std::vector<CPatchRData*, std::allocator<CPatchRData*> >&, const CShaderProgramPtr&, bool)’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:871: error: request for member ‘splats’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:871: error: request for member ‘splats’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:884: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘batches. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:888: error: request for member ‘splats’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[] [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >](k)’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:889: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘((std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >*)splats)->std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘CPatchRData::SSplat*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:891: error: request for member ‘vertices’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[] [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >](k)’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:892: error: request for member ‘indices’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[] [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >](k)’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:894: error: request for member ‘m_Batches’ in ‘batches. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:895: error: request for member ‘m_IndexCount’ in ‘((std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >*)splats)->std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘CPatchRData::SSplat*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:898: error: request for member ‘m_IndexStart’ in ‘((std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >*)splats)->std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘CPatchRData::SSplat*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:910: error: request for member ‘splats’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[] [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >](k)’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:914: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘((std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >*)splats)->std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘CPatchRData::SSplat*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:932: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:934: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:941: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:947: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:948: error: request for member ‘m_Texture’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:957: error: request for member ‘m_Batches’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:957: error: request for member ‘m_Batches’ in ‘* itt. __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::operator-> [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendBatch*’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:856: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:84: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch**’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:85: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch**’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:860: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:84: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem**’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:85: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem**’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:869: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:606: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendStackItem*&, const SBlendStackItem&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = SBlendStackItem*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::pop_back() [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:900: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:626: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::destroy(CPatchRData::SSplat*&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:159: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::destroy(T*) [with T = CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:923: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:606: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendBatch*&, const SBlendBatch&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = SBlendBatch*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::begin() [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:930: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:334: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:930: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:352: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h: In function ‘void std::_Destroy(_ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _ForwardIterator = CPatchRData::SSplat*, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:273: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::~vector() [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:835: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h:174: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::destroy(CPatchRData::SSplat*)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:159: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::destroy(T*) [with T = CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h: In function ‘void std::_Destroy(_ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendBatch*, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:273: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::~vector() [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:850: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h:174: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::destroy(SBlendBatch*)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:159: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::destroy(T*) [with T = SBlendBatch*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘size_t std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::capacity() const [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:73: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:451: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendBatch*, _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:78: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:763: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch*’ to ‘SBlendBatch**’ in initialization
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:78: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:772: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_M_deallocate(SBlendBatch**&, size_t&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:120: note: candidates are: void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:81: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:123: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::deallocate(SBlendBatch*&, size_t&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:178: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::deallocate(T*, size_t) [with T = SBlendBatch*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h: In function ‘void std::_Destroy(_ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendStackItem*, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:273: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::~vector() [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:859: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h:174: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::destroy(SBlendStackItem*)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:159: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::destroy(T*) [with T = SBlendStackItem*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘size_t std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::capacity() const [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:73: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:451: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendStackItem*, _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:78: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:763: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem*’ to ‘SBlendStackItem**’ in initialization
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:78: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:772: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_M_deallocate(SBlendStackItem**&, size_t&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:120: note: candidates are: void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:81: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reserve(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:123: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::deallocate(SBlendStackItem*&, size_t&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:178: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::deallocate(T*, size_t) [with T = SBlendStackItem*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::begin() const [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:235: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(const std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:832: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:343: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(CPatchRData::SSplat* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() const [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:235: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(const std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:361: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(CPatchRData::SSplat* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h: In function ‘_ForwardIterator std::__uninitialized_copy_a(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _InputIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat* const*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >, _ForwardIterator = CPatchRData::SSplat*, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h:238: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::construct(CPatchRData::SSplat*, CPatchRData::SSplat* const&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> >, const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:610: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:253: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendStackItem*&, SBlendStackItem&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = SBlendStackItem*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:257: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:257: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem**, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:260: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:275: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:279: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:610: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:284: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendStackItem** const&, const SBlendStackItem&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:286: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:295: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_M_deallocate(SBlendStackItem** const&, size_t&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:120: note: candidates are: void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:302: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem** const’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:303: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem** const’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:304: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem**’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:352: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() const [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:459: instantiated from ‘bool std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::empty() const [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:882: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:361: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendBatch* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::begin() const [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:459: instantiated from ‘bool std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::empty() const [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:882: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:343: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch* const*, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::begin() const [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:403: instantiated from ‘size_t std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size() const [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:886: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:343: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = SBlendStackItem* const*, _Container = std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::const_pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() const [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:403: instantiated from ‘size_t std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size() const [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:886: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:361: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem* const*, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem* const&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::begin() [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:495: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[](size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:888: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:334: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendStackItem**, std::vector<SBlendStackItem, ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendStackItem*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> > std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::end() [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:580: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back() [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:889: instantiated from here
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:352: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat**, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(CPatchRData::SSplat*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:603: note: candidates are: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator(const _Iterator&) [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat**, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:600: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<_Iterator, _Container>::__normal_iterator() [with _Iterator = CPatchRData::SSplat**, _Container = std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_iterator.h:587: note: __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat**, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(const __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<CPatchRData::SSplat**, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >&)
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc: In member function ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<typename _Alloc::pointer, std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc> >, const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:610: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:253: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendBatch*&, SBlendBatch&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = SBlendBatch*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:257: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:257: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:260: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:275: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:279: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:284: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::construct(SBlendBatch** const&, const SBlendBatch&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:286: error: no matching function for call to ‘__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<SBlendBatch**, std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > > >::__normal_iterator(SBlendBatch*&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:610: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::push_back(const _Tp&) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:295: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::vector<SBlendBatch, ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_M_deallocate(SBlendBatch** const&, size_t&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:120: note: candidates are: void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:302: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch** const’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:303: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch** const’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/vector.tcc:304: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch**’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in assignment
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘void std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_deallocate(_Tp*, size_t) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:109: instantiated from ‘std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::~_Vector_base() [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:259: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, const typename std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::allocator_type&) [with _InputIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const CPatchRData::SSplat*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, std::allocator<CPatchRData::SSplat> > >, _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:123: error: no matching function for call to ‘std::_Vector_base<CPatchRData::SSplat, ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > > >::_Vector_impl::deallocate(CPatchRData::SSplat*&, size_t&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:178: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::deallocate(T*, size_t) [with T = CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘_Tp* std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:763: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendBatch*, _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:117: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendBatch**’ to ‘SBlendBatch*’ in return
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h: In function ‘_ForwardIterator std::__uninitialized_copy_a(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _InputIterator = SBlendBatch*, _ForwardIterator = SBlendBatch**, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:766: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendBatch*, _Tp = SBlendBatch, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h:238: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<SBlendBatch*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::construct(SBlendBatch**, SBlendBatch&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘_Tp* std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate(size_t) [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:763: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendStackItem*, _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:117: error: cannot convert ‘SBlendStackItem**’ to ‘SBlendStackItem*’ in return
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h: In function ‘_ForwardIterator std::__uninitialized_copy_a(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _InputIterator = SBlendStackItem*, _ForwardIterator = SBlendStackItem**, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:766: instantiated from ‘typename _Alloc::pointer std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate_and_copy(size_t, _ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator) [with _ForwardIterator = SBlendStackItem*, _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h:238: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<SBlendStackItem*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::construct(SBlendStackItem**, SBlendStackItem&)’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h: In member function ‘_Tp* std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_allocate(size_t) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:103: instantiated from ‘std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::_Vector_base(size_t, const _Alloc&) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:234: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(const std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>&) [with _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:117: error: cannot convert ‘CPatchRData::SSplat**’ to ‘CPatchRData::SSplat*’ in return
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h: In function ‘_ForwardIterator std::__uninitialized_copy_a(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, _ForwardIterator, _Allocator) [with _InputIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const CPatchRData::SSplat*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, std::allocator<CPatchRData::SSplat> > >, _ForwardIterator = CPatchRData::SSplat*, _Allocator = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’:
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:822: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_range_initialize(_ForwardIterator, _ForwardIterator, std::forward_iterator_tag) [with _ForwardIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const CPatchRData::SSplat*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, std::allocator<CPatchRData::SSplat> > >, _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:800: instantiated from ‘void std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::_M_initialize_dispatch(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, __false_type) [with _InputIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const CPatchRData::SSplat*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, std::allocator<CPatchRData::SSplat> > >, _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_vector.h:263: instantiated from ‘std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::vector(_InputIterator, _InputIterator, const typename std::_Vector_base<_Tp, _Alloc>::allocator_type&) [with _InputIterator = __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const CPatchRData::SSplat*, std::vector<CPatchRData::SSplat, std::allocator<CPatchRData::SSplat> > >, _Tp = CPatchRData::SSplat, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >]’
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_uninitialized.h:238: error: no matching function for call to ‘ProxyAllocator<CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > > >::construct(CPatchRData::SSplat*, const CPatchRData::SSplat&)’
../../../source/lib/allocators/allocator_adapters.h:154: note: candidates are: void ProxyAllocator<T, Allocator>::construct(T*, const T&) [with T = CPatchRData::SSplat*, Allocator = Allocators::Arena<Allocators::Storage_Fixed<Allocator_Aligned<16u> > >]
make[1]: *** [obj/graphics_Release/PatchRData.o] Error 1
make: *** [graphics] Error 2

I don't know whether this is an STL bug affecting the 10.5 SDK or something we can fix (it certainly doesn't fail on any other combination of OS + GCC that I've tried). The same compiler works fine against the 10.6 SDK. I also tested GCC 4.0 with even worse results :( In case it helps, the compiler version is "i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5646)"

../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp: In static member function ‘static void CPatchRData::RenderBlends(const std::vector >&, const CShaderProgramPtr&, bool)’:
../../../source/renderer/PatchRData.cpp:871: error: request for member ‘splats’ in ‘blendStacks. std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back [with _Tp = SBlendStackItem, _Alloc = ProxyAllocator > > >]()’, which is of non-class type ‘SBlendStackItem*’

Does this help? (Our code was arguably incorrect, though I can't tell what the C++ standard says about whether it should have worked anyway.)

Does this help? (Our code was arguably incorrect, though I can't tell what the C++ standard says about whether it should have worked anyway.)

It does, thanks :)

There was also an error with the cpuid asm function in x86_x64.cpp:

../../../source/lib/sysdep/arch/x86_x64/x86_x64.cpp: In function ‘bool x86_x64::cpuid(x86_x64::CpuidRegs*)’:
../../../source/lib/sysdep/arch/x86_x64/x86_x64.cpp:81: error: can't find a register in class ‘BREG’ while reloading ‘asm’
../../../source/lib/sysdep/arch/x86_x64/x86_x64.cpp:81: error: ‘asm’ operand has impossible constraints

Which according to Philip's recollection is an issue with PIC, old GCC, and 32-bit builds - all of which affect my test :( I've used his fix from r9023 as a work around (I was responsible for adding the asm back in r9891, but didn't realize it had existed previously - luckily no one has complained about it recently)

Now it's a matter of fixing the 10.6+ only functions (like CGDisplayCopyDisplayMode).

Sweet, thanks so much! I had my friend try it (I don't actually have a mac) and he said everything seemed to work fine, until when he alt-enter-ed to windowed-mode and the game crashed.

Does this build (and henceforth hopefully) need to be cross-compiled from 10.6/Xcode 4, or can this be built from 10.5?

I would also be interested in a 10.5.8 build, no Atlas is fine. What is the deal with processor architecture? If somebody has 32-bit 10.5.8, updating to 10.6 shouldn't give them 64-bit.

Note that 10.710.6 is 64 bit only, 32 bits Mac can only upgrade up to 10.610.5.

Edited by fabio

Sweet, thanks so much! I had my friend try it (I don't actually have a mac) and he said everything seemed to work fine, until when he alt-enter-ed to windowed-mode and the game crashed.

Does this build (and henceforth hopefully) need to be cross-compiled from 10.6/Xcode 4, or can this be built from 10.5?

Same here:

Process:         pyrogenesis [531]
Path: /Applications/0ad.app/Contents/MacOS/pyrogenesis
Identifier: com.wildfiregames.0ad
Version: 0.0.0 (0.0.0)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [121]

Date/Time: 2012-05-04 15:21:09.351 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version: 6

Interval Since Last Report: 14279 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 2
Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 30 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 1
Anonymous UUID: 51D32CB5-CE4D-4120-8332-D91632307A0A

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Thread 0 Crashed: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 GLEngine 0x222f56f2 gleRunVertexSubmitImmediate + 722
1 GLEngine 0x222f53bc gleLLVMArrayFunc + 60
2 GLEngine 0x222f5374 gleSetVertexArrayFunc + 116
3 GLEngine 0x222de816 gleDrawArraysOrElements_ExecCore + 1514
4 GLEngine 0x222674df glDrawElements_Exec + 834
5 libGL.dylib 0x95ad1050 glDrawElements + 52
6 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x002c7cc6 CPatchRData::RenderStreams(std::vector<CPatchRData*, std::allocator<CPatchRData*> > const&, boost::shared_ptr<CShaderProgram> const&, int) + 1702
7 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x002fbbea TerrainRenderer::RenderPatches(bool) + 282
8 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x002dfd94 CRenderer::RenderShadowMap(CShaderDefines const&) + 308
9 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x002e65fc CRenderer::RenderSubmissions() + 3916
10 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x002e6f93 CRenderer::RenderScene(Scene&) + 179
11 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0020bce0 CGameView::Render() + 64
12 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x001b9adb Render() + 2715
13 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0001d1d5 Frame() + 1685
14 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0001dfc5 RunGameOrAtlas(int, char const**) + 1669
15 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0001e97e SDL_main + 238
16 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x007d44a6 -[SDLMain applicationDidFinishLaunching:] + 89
17 com.apple.Foundation 0x9344ddb3 _nsnote_callback + 176
18 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x95d13763 __CFXNotificationPost + 947
19 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x95d1316a _CFXNotificationPostNotification + 186
20 com.apple.Foundation 0x93442c50 -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:] + 128
21 com.apple.Foundation 0x9345005d -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:] + 56
22 com.apple.AppKit 0x93904216 -[NSApplication _postDidFinishNotification] + 125
23 com.apple.AppKit 0x93904126 -[NSApplication _sendFinishLaunchingNotification] + 74
24 com.apple.AppKit 0x93a5b339 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleAEOpen:] + 274
25 com.apple.AppKit 0x93a5af59 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleCoreEvent:withReplyEvent:] + 101
26 com.apple.Foundation 0x934831f8 -[NSAppleEventManager dispatchRawAppleEvent:withRawReply:handlerRefCon:] + 511
27 com.apple.Foundation 0x93482fbc _NSAppleEventManagerGenericHandler + 228
28 com.apple.AE 0x93307f5c aeDispatchAppleEvent(AEDesc const*, AEDesc*, unsigned long, unsigned char*) + 166
29 com.apple.AE 0x93307e5b dispatchEventAndSendReply(AEDesc const*, AEDesc*) + 43
30 com.apple.AE 0x93307d65 aeProcessAppleEvent + 197
31 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x96b22197 AEProcessAppleEvent + 50
32 com.apple.AppKit 0x938d47d2 _DPSNextEvent + 1420
33 com.apple.AppKit 0x938d3dd6 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 156
34 com.apple.AppKit 0x938961f3 -[NSApplication run] + 821
35 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x007d42e2 CustomApplicationMain + 429
36 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x007d472a main + 248
37 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0001b856 start + 54

Thread 1: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92062382 kevent + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92062a9c _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 215
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061f59 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 163
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061cfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920615c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 2:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92069aa2 __semwait_signal + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9206975e _pthread_cond_wait + 1191
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920692b1 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 72
3 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0083763b SDL_CondWaitTimeout + 210
4 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x00837154 SDL_SemWaitTimeout + 139
5 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x008371be SDL_SemWait + 25
6 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x001a85e1 CUserReporterWorker::Run() + 817
7 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x001a8ce6 CUserReporterWorker::RunThread(void*) + 118
8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92069259 _pthread_start + 345
9 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920690de thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920959c5 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 188
2 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0083cf49 SDL_Delay + 117
3 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0083cf8e RunTimer + 46
4 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x007dfa06 SDL_RunThread + 85
5 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x00836d78 RunThread + 17
6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92069259 _pthread_start + 345
7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920690de thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9206975e _pthread_cond_wait + 1191
2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920692b1 pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 72
3 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0083763b SDL_CondWaitTimeout + 210
4 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x00837154 SDL_SemWaitTimeout + 139
5 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x008371be SDL_SemWait + 25
6 com.wildfiregames.0ad 0x0029b091 CTextureConverter::RunThread(void*) + 177
7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92069259 _pthread_start + 345
8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920690de thread_start + 34

Thread 5: Dispatch queue: com.apple.opengl.glvmDoWork
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9203bafa mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9203c267 mach_msg + 68
2 libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x9ab3341d cvmsServ_BuildModularFunction + 195
3 libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x9ab34539 CVMSBuildModularFunction + 98
4 libGLProgrammability.dylib 0x9644613e glvm_deferred_build_modular(void*) + 254
5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9206248c _dispatch_queue_drain + 249
6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061ee8 _dispatch_queue_invoke + 50
7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061cfe _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 240
8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x92061781 _pthread_wqthread + 390
9 libSystem.B.dylib 0x920615c6 start_wqthread + 30

Thread 6:

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0x21091f80 ecx: 0x00000000 edx: 0x222f56c4
edi: 0x0254c820 esi: 0x222f5437 ebp: 0xbfffe278 esp: 0xbfffe170
ss: 0x0000001f efl: 0x00010246 eip: 0x222f56f2 cs: 0x00000017
ds: 0x0000001f es: 0x0000001f fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x00000037
cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x9caffb +com.wildfiregames.0ad 0.0.0 (0.0.0) <39C99C73-962D-A08A-7628-9DB5381B04BF> /Applications/0ad.app/Contents/MacOS/pyrogenesis
0xcbe000 - 0xce7fff com.apple.audio.OpenAL 1.4 (1.4) <CDC6D2B8-3DCA-E511-2250-75567E4C94BD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL
0x1fce000 - 0x1ff2fe7 GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <F19DDBE8-1DF6-6618-F554-0E81ED85CE67> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x2223e000 - 0x223b7ff7 GLEngine ??? (???) <76C922AA-A4A7-2835-537B-17F316AD95F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0x223e9000 - 0x22625fef com.apple.ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver 1.6.36 (6.3.6) <5370EAFE-71E0-6740-7C3F-705442BFC504> /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe4162b dyld 132.1 (???) <A4F6ADCC-6448-37B4-ED6C-ABB2CD06F448> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90003000 - 0x90034ff7 libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <D18E2E76-DBF4-6930-039A-F66CA0D120B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x90035000 - 0x90038ff7 libCGXType.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <4D766435-EB76-C384-0127-1D20ACD74076> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x9005b000 - 0x900ddffb SecurityFoundation ??? (???) <3670AE8B-06DA-C447-EB14-79423DB9C474> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x90107000 - 0x90208fe7 libxml2.2.dylib 10.3.0 (compatibility 10.0.0) <C75F921C-F027-6372-A0A1-EDB8A6234331> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x90209000 - 0x902b5fe7 com.apple.CFNetwork 454.12.4 (454.12.4) <DEDCD006-389F-967F-3405-EDF541F406D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x9038c000 - 0x903fbff7 libvMisc.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2FC2178F-FEF9-6E3F-3289-A6307B1A154C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x903fc000 - 0x90440ff3 com.apple.coreui 2 (114) <29F8F1A4-1C96-6A0F-4CC2-9B85CF83209F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x9052a000 - 0x9058effb com.apple.htmlrendering 72 (1.1.4) <4D451A35-FAB6-1288-71F6-F24A4B6E2371> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x9058f000 - 0x905a3fe7 libbsm.0.dylib ??? (???) <14CB053A-7C47-96DA-E415-0906BA1B78C9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x905a4000 - 0x905b0ff7 libkxld.dylib ??? (???) <9A441C48-2D18-E716-5F38-CBEAE6A0BB3E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x905b1000 - 0x90612fe7 com.apple.CoreText 151.12 (???) <98F53C15-1D29-A2B3-0717-5A26A2699163> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x90613000 - 0x90654ff7 libRIP.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <80998F66-0AD7-AD12-B9AF-3E8D2CE6DE05> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x90655000 - 0x90658ffb com.apple.help 1.3.2 (41.1) <8AC20B01-4A3B-94BA-D8AF-E39034B97D8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x90659000 - 0x9067fffb com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.1.2 (1.1.2) <43E1D565-6E01-3681-F2E5-72AE4C3A097A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x90680000 - 0x909a0ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 861.39 (861.39) <5C59805C-AF39-9010-B8B5-D673C9C38538> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x909c0000 - 0x90c26ff7 com.apple.security 6.1.2 (55002) <A476227B-409D-A457-7D4D-A631A0B4AFDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x90c27000 - 0x90c32ff7 libCSync.A.dylib 545.0.0 (compatibility 64.0.0) <287DECA3-7821-32B6-724D-AE03A9A350F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x90f2d000 - 0x90f70ff7 libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <6CC3CE6A-7024-C685-EADA-7F9DC27128E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x90f71000 - 0x90f8cff7 libPng.dylib ??? (???) <05445692-8AF7-CAB6-EBF5-1F7B3A906CCB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x90f8d000 - 0x912f8ff7 com.apple.QuartzCore 1.6.3 (227.37) <E323A5CC-499E-CA9E-9BC3-537231449CAA> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x912f9000 - 0x91302ff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.3 (2.3) <E9C40767-DA6A-6CCB-8B00-2D5706753000> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x91349000 - 0x914cbfe7 libicucore.A.dylib 40.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <D5980817-6D19-9636-51C3-E82BAE26776B> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x914cc000 - 0x914d3ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print 6.1 (237.1) <F5AAE53D-5530-9004-A9E3-2C1690C5328E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x915d7000 - 0x915d7ff7 com.apple.Cocoa 6.6 (???) <EA27B428-5904-B00B-397A-185588698BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x915ef000 - 0x916e3ff7 libiconv.2.dylib 7.0.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <9EC28185-D26F-533F-90C4-FBAA13A15947> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x91d8a000 - 0x91e25fe7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 275.19 (???) <2E83B3E9-AF39-36FC-5D05-CC1E952098AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x91e26000 - 0x91ed3fe7 libobjc.A.dylib 227.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <9F8413A6-736D-37D9-8EB3-7986D4699957> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x91ed4000 - 0x91f0cff7 com.apple.LDAPFramework 2.0 (120.1) <001A70A8-3984-8E19-77A8-758893CC128C> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x92036000 - 0x9203aff7 libGFXShared.dylib ??? (???) <09540618-2ED1-72C4-61CB-938B35927568> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x9203b000 - 0x921e2ff7 libSystem.B.dylib 125.2.11 (compatibility 1.0.0) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x921e3000 - 0x922bdfff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.5.11 (1.5.11) <800F2040-9211-81A7-B438-7712BF51DEE3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x922be000 - 0x922c4fe7 com.apple.CommerceCore 1.0 (9.1) <521D067B-3BDA-D04E-E1FA-CFA526C87EB5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x93068000 - 0x9322afeb com.apple.ImageIO.framework 3.0.5 (3.0.5) <051752C3-8C25-CF4A-9BFB-C7B6D20E58E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x9322b000 - 0x9323bff7 libsasl2.2.dylib 3.15.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <C8744EA3-0AB7-CD03-E639-C4F2B910BE5D> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x93284000 - 0x93288ff7 libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <3B4E6D0B-89EB-251F-3693-5187254D5BE2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x93289000 - 0x93303fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.2.6 (3.2.6) <156A532C-0B60-55B0-EE27-D02B82AA6217> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x93304000 - 0x93337ff7 com.apple.AE 496.5 (496.5) <BF9673D5-2419-7120-26A3-83D264C75222> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x93338000 - 0x933e6ff3 com.apple.ink.framework 1.3.3 (107) <57B54F6F-CE35-D546-C7EC-DBC5FDC79938> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x93438000 - 0x936a9fef com.apple.Foundation 6.6.8 (751.63) <69B3441C-B196-F2AD-07F8-D8DD24E4CD8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x936aa000 - 0x936ddfff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib ??? (???) <8ADB7D19-413E-4499-C874-13C383F97685> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
0x936de000 - 0x9371bff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.10.8 (1.10.2) <50E4D49B-4F61-446F-1C21-1B2BA814713D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x9371c000 - 0x9371cff7 com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <1DEC639C-173D-F808-DE0D-4070CC6F5BC7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9388c000 - 0x9416fff7 com.apple.AppKit 6.6.8 (1038.36) <A353465E-CFC9-CB75-949D-786F6F7732F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x941ee000 - 0x941f4fff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (91) <2438AF5D-067B-B9FD-1248-2C9987F360BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x9429f000 - 0x94357feb libFontParser.dylib ??? (???) <D2D0C922-5ED1-3AE9-6F99-707C74DF3E62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x94358000 - 0x94358ff7 com.apple.Carbon 150 (152) <9252D5F2-462D-2C15-80F3-109644D6F704> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x94417000 - 0x9445bfe7 com.apple.Metadata 10.6.3 (507.15) <74F05E64-2A68-BA10-CCD4-128D164E5A0F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x9449a000 - 0x944affff com.apple.ImageCapture 6.1 (6.1) <B909459A-EAC9-A7C8-F2A9-CD757CDB59E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x946fc000 - 0x946fdff7 com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 1.1 (1) <FEB55E8C-38A4-CFE9-A737-945F39761B4C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x946fe000 - 0x9471afe3 com.apple.openscripting 1.3.1 (???) <DA16DE48-59F4-C94B-EBE3-7FAF772211A2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x9471b000 - 0x9475eff7 com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.4 (182) <753B8906-06C0-3AE0-3D6A-8FF5AC18ED12> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x9475f000 - 0x94777ff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <F9AFC571-3539-6B46-ABF9-46DA2B608819> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x94786000 - 0x947aeff7 libxslt.1.dylib 3.24.0 (compatibility 3.0.0) <315D97C2-4E1F-A95F-A759-4A3FA5639E75> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x948b6000 - 0x949e4fe7 com.apple.CoreData 102.1 (251) <E6A457F0-A0A3-32CD-6C69-6286E7C0F063> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x949e5000 - 0x94a77fe7 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 6.3 (312.7) <7410D1B2-655D-68DA-D4B9-2C65747B6817> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x94cc3000 - 0x950f8ff7 libLAPACK.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <5E2D2283-57DE-9A49-1DB0-CD027FEFA6C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x950f9000 - 0x95107ff7 com.apple.opengl 1.6.14 (1.6.14) <82622F67-E032-0BF6-A78D-50B346E8D0FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x95120000 - 0x9513fff7 com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.2 (45.6) <EB53CAA4-5EE2-C356-A954-5775F7DDD493> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x95140000 - 0x951aafe7 libstdc++.6.dylib 7.9.0 (compatibility 7.0.0) <411D87F4-B7E1-44EB-F201-F8B4F9227213> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x951ab000 - 0x951bfffb com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.10.35 (3.10.35) <57DD5458-4F24-DA7D-0927-C3321A65D743> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x951ec000 - 0x95235fe7 libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <4A3EF156-D4FE-95E2-FA05-7BD76FF27CEC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x95277000 - 0x952b1fe7 libssl.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <C62A7753-99A2-6782-92E7-6628A6190A90> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x952b2000 - 0x952b2ff7 com.apple.Accelerate 1.6 (Accelerate 1.6) <BC501C9F-7C20-961A-B135-0A457667D03C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x95389000 - 0x953adff7 libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <7EBC924F-B2EE-68B0-4EA0-F99EF54F0306> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x953ae000 - 0x9544bfe3 com.apple.LaunchServices 362.3 (362.3) <15B47388-16C8-97DA-EEBB-1709E136169E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x9544c000 - 0x9544eff7 com.apple.securityhi 4.0 (36638) <38D36D4D-C798-6ACE-5FA8-5C001993AD6B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9544f000 - 0x954e7fe7 edu.mit.Kerberos 6.5.11 (6.5.11) <F36DB665-A88B-7F5B-6244-6A2E7FFFF668> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x959a4000 - 0x959b1ff7 com.apple.NetFS 3.2.2 (3.2.2) <DDC9C397-C35F-8D7A-BB24-3D1B42FA5FAB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x95acf000 - 0x95adaff7 libGL.dylib ??? (???) <3E34468F-E9A7-8EFB-FF66-5204BD5B4E21> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x95cb8000 - 0x95e33fe7 com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.6.6 (550.44) <F88C95CD-1264-782D-A1F5-204739847E93> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x95e34000 - 0x95e34ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices 38 (38) <8012B504-3D83-BFBB-DA65-065E061CFE03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x963fe000 - 0x9650afe7 libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <6167CEB0-D8D6-C4D9-DD74-49755ADB540F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x9650b000 - 0x96519fe7 libz.1.dylib 1.2.3 (compatibility 1.0.0) <3CE8AA79-F077-F1B0-A039-9103A4A02E92> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x96547000 - 0x9654afe7 libmathCommon.A.dylib 315.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <1622A54F-1A98-2CBE-B6A4-2122981A500E> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x9654b000 - 0x96555fe7 com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.3 (3.9.3) <5F494955-7290-2D91-DA94-44B590191771> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x96851000 - 0x9690afe7 libsqlite3.dylib 9.6.0 (compatibility 9.0.0) <52438E77-55D1-C231-1936-76F1369518E4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x9693d000 - 0x9695ffef com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.6 (621.11) <CA979EAC-9537-43B6-CD69-C144ACB75E09> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x96968000 - 0x969c5ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit 2.0 (???) <3DABAB9C-4949-F441-B077-0498F8E47A35> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x969c6000 - 0x969c7ff7 com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <93EC71F1-4D4E-F456-8EFE-32E7EFD7A064> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x969c8000 - 0x96a70ffb com.apple.QD 3.36 (???) <FA2785A4-BB69-DCB4-3BA3-7C89A82CAB41> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x96ae6000 - 0x96e0afef com.apple.HIToolbox 1.6.5 (???) <21164164-41CE-61DE-C567-32E89755CB34> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x96fe5000 - 0x96fe5ff7 com.apple.vecLib 3.6 (vecLib 3.6) <7362077A-890F-3AEF-A8AB-22247B10E106> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x96fe6000 - 0x97123fe7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.6.7 (1.6.7) <423BDE4D-5082-B6CA-BB2C-E22A037235A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x9719e000 - 0x971b0ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework 207.11 (207.11) <6FF4F2D6-B8CD-AE13-56CB-17437EE5B741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x971b1000 - 0x971b1ff7 com.apple.CoreServices 44 (44) <51CFA89A-33DB-90ED-26A8-67D461718A4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x97a79000 - 0x98268557 com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.545.0 (???) <1D9DC7A5-228B-42CB-7018-66F42C3A9BB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x98271000 - 0x98687ff7 libBLAS.dylib 219.0.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <C4FB303A-DB4D-F9E8-181C-129585E59603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x986fa000 - 0x98704ffb com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.11.1 (3.11.1) <EC0E69C8-A121-70E8-43CF-E6FC4C7779EC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x98705000 - 0x987e5fe7 com.apple.vImage 4.1 (4.1) <D029C515-08E1-93A6-3705-DD062A3A672C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x98a25000 - 0x98a27ff7 libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <41E5C5F4-A4C6-0416-08D0-422C88088558> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x98a62000 - 0x98b2dfef com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 359.2 (359.2) <7C16D9C8-6F41-5754-17F7-2659D9DD9579> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x98b2e000 - 0x98b4efe7 libresolv.9.dylib 41.1.0 (compatibility 1.0.0) <8C2B5FA8-2469-21C7-D297-F95A0FFE5F19> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x98b4f000 - 0x98b54ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory 10.6 (10.6) <C1B46982-7D3B-3CC4-3BC2-3E4B595F0231> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x99e57000 - 0x99e68ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.6 (1.6.6) <97511CC7-FE23-5AC3-2EE2-B5479FAEB316> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x99e69000 - 0x99ea3ff7 libcups.2.dylib 2.8.0 (compatibility 2.0.0) <038731B1-CC44-3943-E3DE-4BAAA203EB72> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x99f5b000 - 0x99fa8feb com.apple.DirectoryService.PasswordServerFramework 6.1 (6.1) <136BFA48-D456-B677-3B5D-40A6946C3A09> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PasswordServer.framework/Versions/A/PasswordServer
0x9a279000 - 0x9a279ff7 liblangid.dylib ??? (???) <B99607FC-5646-32C8-2C16-AFB5EA9097C2> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x9a34a000 - 0x9a406fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.6.8 (4.6.8) <920DD017-8B41-7334-E554-A85DB99EBD5A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x9a407000 - 0x9a40bff7 IOSurface ??? (???) <D849E1A5-6B0C-2A05-2765-850EC39BA2FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x9a5ef000 - 0x9a631ff7 libvDSP.dylib 268.0.1 (compatibility 1.0.0) <3F0ED200-741B-4E27-B89F-634B131F5E9E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x9a632000 - 0x9a682ff7 com.apple.framework.familycontrols 2.0.2 (2020) <C96C8A99-A40C-8B9C-1FBA-A0F46AC92F17> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x9a6de000 - 0x9a719ffb libFontRegistry.dylib ??? (???) <19ED5DE0-D3AF-B229-9193-35D58FE377E5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x9a87d000 - 0x9a89efe7 com.apple.opencl 12.3.6 (12.3.6) <B4104B80-1CB3-191C-AFD3-697843C6BCFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x9a8db000 - 0x9a95bfeb com.apple.SearchKit 1.3.0 (1.3.0) <9E18AEA5-F4B4-8BE5-EEA9-818FC4F46FD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x9a95c000 - 0x9a994fe7 libcurl.4.dylib 6.1.0 (compatibility 6.0.0) <6490FDFE-919C-8ABB-A535-6C5BE5679EFF> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x9a9db000 - 0x9aaddfe7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0.9.8 (compatibility 0.9.8) <015563C4-81E2-8C8A-82AC-31B38D904A42> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x9aade000 - 0x9ab31ff7 com.apple.HIServices 1.8.3 (???) <1D3C4587-6318-C339-BD0F-1988F246BE2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x9ab32000 - 0x9ab35ff7 libCoreVMClient.dylib ??? (???) <37F56237-4ABA-E5B5-968D-70FFE357E8E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x9ab8c000 - 0x9abd2ff7 libauto.dylib ??? (???) <29422A70-87CF-10E2-CE59-FEE1234CFAAE> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1fff libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <2DCD13E3-1BD1-6F25-119A-3863A3848B90> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Model: MacBookPro1,1, BootROM MBP11.0055.B08, 2 processors, Intel Core Duo, 2.16 GHz, 1,5 GB, SMC 1.2f10
Graphics: ATI Radeon X1600, ATY,RadeonX1600, PCIe, 256 MB
Memory Module: global_name
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x86), Atheros 5424: 2.1.14.6
Bluetooth: Version 2.4.5f3, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0
Serial ATA Device: WDC WD5000BEVT-00A0RT0, 465,76 GB
Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-857
USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8501, 0xfd400000 / 6
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3 (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0605, 0xfd300000 / 2
USB Device: DataTraveler U3, 0x08ec (M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers), 0x2038, 0xfd340000 / 5
USB Device: USB Optical Mouse, 0x046d (Logitech Inc.), 0xc018, 0xfd320000 / 3
USB Device: USB Multimedia Keyboard, 0x046d (Logitech Inc.), 0xc312, 0xfd310000 / 4
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8205, 0x7d100000 / 2
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0218, 0x1d200000 / 2
USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8240, 0x5d200000 / 2

#741 (toggling fullscreen causes the OpenGL context to be reinitialised, but we retain reference to data from the old context and reuse them, so it breaks in random ways). (We ought to support reinitialisation on Windows and Linux too, so we can change monitor resolution and antialiasing etc at runtime without restarting the whole engine, but they don't need reinitialisation when toggling fullscreen so it's not a problem there yet.)

Yeah, for now you'll want to change the window size/fullscreen mode in the config file as described here. Maybe we should disable the hotkey on OS X until the underlying problem is fixed (if it's possible to disable dynamic resizing/windowing in SDL).

It would actually be *much* easier to build on a real 10.5 system, as the cross-compiling is a headache, though it did help me work out some problems with build scripts I'm working on. But I figure more developers are likely to have access to a 10.6+ system than 10.5 (it may also be possible to cross-compile from 10.7, but since Xcode 4 doesn't support the 10.5 SDK, you need a workaround).

You could probably build it now using the existing instructions with Mac Ports, but I'm planning an overhaul of the build system.

Thanks, good to know about the alt-enter errors.

We tried compiling it with MacPorts and Xcode3.1.4's GCC, and it didn't work. From the terminal I don't remember any errors, weirdly enough, but no executable were made. From the xcode3 IDE I just got "not x86-64" errors before anything tried to compile.