another graphical issue

Lion.Kanzen

That does look like a driver issue to me, but I could be wrong. Could you please post the file system_info.txt found in the logs folder (the location of that folder varies between operating systems, but http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ReportingErrors#Errors should tell you how to find it for your operating system), so that the programmers can find out what the issue might be.

interesting, that means i can have updated the game always?

Yes, but things might break occasionally, also the download size is a couple of GB I think. There are windows binaries included in svn but for other OS's you have to compile yourself. You can keep the alpha installed alongside, they don't conflict.

attached

ig4icd32.dll (8.15.10.2182)

Those look like fairly old drivers - it'd be good to see if you can update to the latest Intel graphics drivers for your device and OS. (I think I had similar water problems with Intel drivers on Windows a while ago, but it looks fine when I test it now.)

(My recent renderer changes should only affect the rendering of models, and shouldn't influence water at all, so there's no need to use a newer version of the game.)

i try to update drivers and i never can get them, its hard to find in Intel or sony web page

I assume this is the relevant Sony page, which only has the old drivers you've already got. This page looks like the appropriate Intel one, with the latest versions - they're not specific for your machine, so there's a few warnings to be careful, but I believe they ought to work fine (and in the worst case you can just reinstall the old Sony ones).

unfortunaly many laptop producers, and Sony is one of them, only want their certified drivers for Windows. I have a Sony Vaio with Ati 5650 graphic card, and i'm forced to keep old drivers (8.723.8.2-100920a-105610C-Sony).

Fortunaly, it runs 0 AD well,but maybe newer drivers could work also better

Edited by ribez

Yes, funny that they have two list items with the same links:

<li>For Microsoft Windows Vista*, go to <a href="/support/graphics/sb/CS-029635.htm"><strong>Have Disk installation steps for Windows Vista</strong></a><br />
</li><li>For Microsoft Windows 7*, go to <a href="/support/graphics/sb/CS-029635.htm"><strong>Have Disk installation steps for Windows 7</strong></a></li></ul>