0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

Title: Juego Gratuito (Free Game)

How many civilizations in the world exist?

does not matter, the fact is that too many

there is always one that wants to impose to the others.

is that the problem for those who are living in 0 AD (Año Cero)(in Spanish).

0 AD is a Real Time Strategy very similar to Age of Empires,

Civilizations, Military Forces, Tech Evolutions (Upgrades).

those facts are the Typical about a Pc gender that who fans never leave.

The Objetive for this game is control a game Map as you kill all enemies,

we expand our people with villager (citizen) or soldiers and buildings that will give us new skills.

When we chosen a technologies, the others that we dont use become useless then strategic component are strong and our desitions are important.

The design for 0 AD are great with graphics that enhance day to day, unique buildings and units for each civilization in game, if youre a good for thinking you have years ahead to play for your favorite passion.

Haha, the first video is a report from Insert Coin , a important Spanish tv program about video games :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha! I feel shame for him, he doesn't know how to speak some words (like "Carthaginians" and "Scutari") and isn't very informed about the game, seems like he just found the game and is already making this video about it. He emphasizes the not implemented (yet) features of the game, as if the game is developed but incomplete (i didn't like the way he spoke of it). In the end he says the musics of the game are very boring and made him and his' wife sleep. Most of his talking is what he's doing in the game ¬¬'

Haha! I feel shame for him, he doesn't know how to speak some words (like "Carthaginians" and "Scutari") and isn't very informed about the game, seems like he just found the game and is already making this video about it. He emphasizes the not implemented (yet) features of the game, as if the game is developed but incomplete (i didn't like the way he spoke of it). In the end he says the musics of the game are very boring and made him and his' wife sleep. Most of his talking is what he's doing in the game ¬¬'

LOL thanks for that. I was wondering what he was talking about. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting, I notice they're not using batch training, hopefully the new tooltips will make this more obvious and provide more useful info :) Also I had to laugh at the camel getting stuck in player 1's base right in the middle of battle.

Another thing to note is that this 1 video has 2000+ views and 100+ positive comments within 2 days. It pays to get the right people to make videos of the game.

• Silier featured this topic